F2P strategy game Conflict of Nations.
Game: Conflict of Nations.
Conflict of Nations: WWIII is a military themed strategy game set in the late 20th and early 21st century – fielding present day and highly modern battlefield technology.
At the core of the game is an exciting real-time combat system placing players in control of an existing nation of this world and its army, pitting them against other gamers in a struggle for world domination. Units are moved across the map in real time, often taking hours to fulfill their assigned mission goals, allowing for a very deep level of strategical planning and integrated tactical execution.
To ensure economic efficiency and technological edge over one’s opponents, each nation must be carefully managed and developed: researching new units while building the required infrastructure is the key to winning the game.
After all, Conflict of Nations: WWIII is about logistics as much as combat tactics.
Forming lasting alliances or short-lived coalitions is an essential part of the modern military environment. Accordingly, Conflict of Nations: WWIII allows players to form cooperative clans and teams in an all-out effort to conquer set objectives through combined force of arms.
Features & Facts
- Real Time Tactical Combat System allowing players to take command of a WWIII battlefield
- Persistent Game Matches lasting for weeks, enabling grand strategies and detailed plans
- Over 100 beautifully modeled Modern Weapon Systems such as Nuclear Ballistic Submarines, Combat
Attack Helicopters, Stealth Strike Fighters, Airborne Infantry Units and many more
- Terrifying Weapons of Mass Destruction with lasting consequences on population and economy
- Extensive Military Research Tree featuring over 250 individual items to research
- Resource driven National War Economy influenced by population density and morale
- Beautiful Isometric World Map depicting over 100 existing countries ready for the taking
- Refined Player Alliance System allowing cooperative games and clan challenges
Test and play Conflict of Nations for your own here: